As a charity, the YMCA has long been dedicated to promoting the health of our communities by fostering the health of every Canadian. To realize this goal, we rely on the generous support of donors like you, who share our commitment to assisting children, youth, and families.
Fundy YMCA welcomes your support in various ways!
– Donations to help improve the facility and help Fundy YMCA expand programs we can offer the community
– Sponsorship of events and donations for activity prizes
– YMCA Strong Kids Campaign
The YMCA Strong Kids Campaign is focused on raising much needed financial support for children, teens and families who are unable to afford the full cost of participation in a YMCA program or activity. The YMCA Strong Kids Campaign helps one person at a time, one family at a time, or one program at a time. That might mean providing the funds to help:
• A child attend day camp for the first time
• A struggling teen find employment
• A child to participate in a recreation or fitness activity
• A struggling family to use a child care facility
• Individuals gain the confidence and skills to avoid addiction, violence and isolation
Please contact Sharon MacAlpine, Centre Manager for more information regarding donations or sponsorship.
Call 902-638-9622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org