October 15th -Nov 15th is our YMCA Strong Kids Campaign,
You can join thousands of YMCA donors, volunteers, members, and partners today in helping our communities access YMCA Health, Fitness & Aquatics, Child care, Camp programs and more. Everyone has a role to play, and every gift makes a difference.
Better health for the people of Annapolis& Digby Counties starts here, with you, at the YMCA.
Please consider a donation today to help individuals in our community find health through our safe, supportive environment.
External Audit and Advisory Services
YMCA of Southwest Nova Scotia and YMCA of Yarmouth
Welcome to the Fundy YMCA
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday – Friday 6:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday – Sunday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Membership and Information:
- Offers excellent exercise facilities
- Allows everyone to take part in its programs, regardless of ability to pay
- Offers programs for all ages, fitness and mobility levels, including seniors and those less active
- Provides access to a gorgeous swimming pool and aquatics area that includes whirlpool and dry sauna
- Participation in the Fundy YMCA will enhance your life and improve your health no matter what your age or financial situation!
The Fundy YMCA (a branch of the YMCA of Southwest Nova Scotia) is a registered charity dedicated to promoting growth for all people in the communities of Annapolis and Digby Counties in spirit, mind, and body. The YMCA reinvests all of its resources in the provision of programs and services fostering physical and emotional health and wellness, and the personal development of all patrons.